I’m so excited to share with you this free Valentine’s Day Card download. Just click the download link, at the bottom, to open the file and follow these easy step-by-step instructions.
2. Center the image in the print menu (for an 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper – it should do this automatically)
3. Print (I recommend a thicker paper than your standard printer paper – such as cardstock)
4. Fold paper in half (hamburger style)
5. Follow the front of the card as a guide to cut while folded (or add crop marks before printing – for those of you who know how to use them)
6. Write your gushy love note inside
7. Stick it in an envelope
8. Give to your Valentine
I also included a digital version of the card for those of you that would rather email it (click the download link)!
*Do not use this for re-sale, but for your personal use.
*If you have any questions – leave a comment.